This site is dedicated to the collecting and display of marbles made by the Peltier Glass Company of Ottawa, IL.
The Peltier Glass Company was founded in 1886 under the name The Novelty Glass Company by Victor Peltier. The name was changed to the Peltier Glass Company in 1919. The company is located in Ottawa, Illinois, and is still in operation, but no longer produces playing marbles. Peltier began making marbles sometime during the early 1920s. Their marbles were marketed under their name and also by M. Gropper & Sons.